Benefits of chapter membership include free access to professional development events, free access to study groups, voting privileges for defining
chapter direction, and much more. The key objectives of New Delhi IIBA Chapter Professional Development Committee are:
• Create opportunities for members to network with, and gain knowledge from, seasoned BA practitioners as well as with industry experts across
• Drive professional excellence for individual analyst and the BA community
• Provide guidance in career strengthening through chapter seminars and professional development sessions.
• Facilitate study groups for preparation of certification (CBAP & CCBA) exams
• Provide knowledge base and forums to learn about business analysis best practices
• Liaise with BA practitioners, industry and association partners to increase awareness and benefit of Chapter members
• Drive brand awareness and value associated with the CCBA and CBAP designations
The mission of IIBA is to develop and promote the business analysis profession. It helps Business Analysts to obtain a higher level of knowledge, advance
BA skills and provide added value to the everyday work. This will create greater awareness and recognition for the profession and the value that Business
Analysts bring to their role in organizations of all sizes and across a broad range of industries.
To accomplish this, IIBA offers a variety of opportunities for further education, networking and the exchange of ideas. These include:
• Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®)
• Courses through Endorsed Education Providers
• Professional Development Webinars
• Online Library
For more information, please visit the IIBA International site.