Become a Volunteer for our Chapter
Become a Volunteer
Get Involved and Make a Difference
Our chapter is growing and your skills are needed to help us maintain a thriving and successful community. We are looking for volunteers who want
to be part of our founding vision and drive the future growth and development of our chapter. Even if you only have an hour or two to spare, your
efforts will help propel our chapter forward.
We need active Volunteers who can help is following Chapter activities:
- Design programs and sessions to increase the competence of the business analysis community.
- Promote Business Analysis Professionalism through the organization and delivery of artifacts, seminars and workshops designed to help Business
Analysts achieve certification as Business Analysis professionals.
- Facilitate Chapter Board meetings and Professional Development sessions
- Facilitate Study Groups and respond to inquiries
- Contribute towards Chapter Knowledge Repository and discussions in Social Networking sites.
- Help Chapter committees in achieving their goals and objectives.
- Participate in conference calls, meetings and follow up on outstanding issues
- Membership in IIBA international organization
- Membership in New Delhi IIBA Chapter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Web development experience an asset but not necessary
Please contact VP, Professional Development for registration as Volunteer or email at firstname.lastname@example.org